Monday, January 04, 2010

Holiday Round-up

Once again, I've been remiss in blogging. Well, it's a new year! (And I have a much-needed new computer!) I thought I'd start with a holiday round-up of gifts given (and received in an upcoming post). Admittedly, they were mostly knitted, but I'll start here with the quilted content. You've all seen it before, but my mom is now the proud owner of Leafy Rosy!

My brother received this scarf, made with anti-bacterial (!?) yarn purchased in Munich last summer, and my mom is still waiting for the finishing touches to be put on her Danish shawl (more on that in another post), and the cat received this catnip-filled mouse!

Everyone else received socks. Remember these? They (at least my half of them) found their way to New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Finland, Virginia, Washington, DC, and Maine!

3 comments:

Clare said...

Happy New Year Jen.

I love the photo of all the socks hanging on the line.

Did you get the Leukaemia Research button I sent you?

Nines said...

Love the socks! And the quilt is lovely.

Inga said...

What a lovely quilt for your mother! She is a lucky lady :-)

Thanks for your nice comment in my blog :o)