Saturday, November 07, 2009

Nothing Like Snow!

There's nothing like snow to get me started thinking more seriously about the upcoming holidays! I have a lot of November birthdays amongst my friends and family, so I always have the feeling that I'm ahead, only to realize at Thanksgiving that I've given most of my gifts away already! I'm determined avoid this realization this year. For today, here are some glances at some knitting that's underway (more information on Ravelry). Quilting shots to come tomorrow!

7 comments:

antique quilter said...

the snow looks so pretty.
I love those little sheep will those be socks?
just adorable!
good luck with all your gifts.
Kathie

julieQ said...

Love your knitting!! And the wnow looks so fresh, thank you for sharing!

julieQ said...

Love your knitting!! And the snow looks so fresh, thank you for sharing!

Cher said...

sweet knitting and what a fabulous table you restored!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Knitting and snow does seem to go together so well! We had a dusting of snow in Graz earlier this week too and I've been knitting away. My son just started a new school here and he has a girl from Finland in his class. Such a small world...
Cheers! Evelyn

Ruth's Place said...

Oh, sheepish socks! Awesome.

Nines said...

LOVE the knitting!