Sunday, May 31, 2009

Z is for...

Z is for zigzag (loved this triangle-free zigzag pattern), zebras (the pieced back has tiny zebra fabric), and Zach (the recipient of this quilt)!

I painstakingly pieced 9 different scraps of batting together for this quilt - I hope it holds up! I did some extra quilting to be sure. You can see how much greener it is here than when I started this quilt three weeks ago by clicking back to the first photo!

I've also been working on two of the Spring Fling Round Robin quilts. This is a very doctored version of the one I'm sending off today (we're keeping things very secret).

8 comments:

Andrea, the little collector said...

I really like this installment of your round robin quilt...cool border!

nanann said...

You know, I have seen the zigzag quilts all over and really haven't liked them. BUT, to everything there is an exception: I REALLY like your zigzag quilt! great choice of fabrics!

jovaliquilts said...

Thanks for posting a link to the pattern for that zig zag quilt, which I really like. So great not to have to make a zillion HST's!

Cheryl said...

I really like your Zig Zag quilt! And since blue is my favorite color...
Thanks for the link, I know I've seen several of these zig zag quilts out there. I guess I'll have to join the crowd! Enjoy your day!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Your Z quilt is very... zingy! I love it! Cheers! Evelyn

julieQ said...

I love your ziggy-zaggy! Lovely our on the line.

Unknown said...

The Z is great.

Bed Bug Exterminator Lancaster said...

I eenjoyed reading your post