Thursday, May 29, 2008

Checking In

I'm heading southwest tomorrow for a few days and promise posts upon my return midweek, but before I go, here's a photo of the lovely quilt I received this week from Annette as part of the Miniature Booty Swap hosted by the Quilting Pirate. I love the bright colors, especially the green and orange batik making up each square. Thanks so much!! (The pieced label is lovely, too, but unfortunately my photos didn't turn out so well.)

I've been away from my computer in part because I've had a visitor all the way from Kazakhstan! Here are just a few photos of our week in sunny Finland. Back soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely orange and green quilt - lucky you :o)

Nines said...

Your quilt swap surprise sure is cheerful! It will always make you smile. Hope you have a pleasant trip- with lots a wonderful memories- and pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the quilt you got, I agree the colors are great.

Rosalyn Manesse said...

charming little quilt

Sarah Nopp said...

We are still waiting for summer here in the Pacific NW. sigh. The sunlight looks great! And so does the quilt :)