Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pinky Fairy Rosy Update

Just a quick post about my visiting friend's progress on her second quilt. The nine-patches are nearly together - here's the one we both like best (on the new ironing board cover). She keeps telling me to be a better task-master, but I am too willing to linger over the dinner table and chat, rather than sending her back into the sweatshop. She does have a deadline of Friday, though, so I though posting a little more progress might bring some online cheerleading! Here are the remaining nine-patches waiting patiently for morning. Dare I promise a photo of a top by tomorrow evening? No promises, but I am optimistic!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure she will have a finished top tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Go girls!!! - you can do it! Lovely pretty pink fabrics too

sewkalico said...

Sew! Sew! Sew! Stop reading this and get back to work LOL

Deborah Levy said...

Looks great so far! I think if you put you're minds to it, you can easily have a top done tomorrow!

Ruth's Place said...

What a pretty block. And I love your ironing board cover.