Monday, October 02, 2006

Cranberry Red!

Sometimes I check these things out, but I have never been moved to post the results. Until now. I really like cranberries. I'm not sure how well this describes me, but I'm cranberry red - that's the important thing!
You Are Cranberry Red

Peaceful and philosophical, you are almost always at harmony with the world.
You're not very social, but you always enjoy a deep, complex conversation with a friend.
It's possible that you've been disappointed a lot in your life, but you've gotten over those disappointments quickly.
For you, each day is new and glorious. You wake up refreshed and happy, even when things aren't going your way.

Clare at Dordogne Quilter has created a new blog just for the Quilts for Leukemia Project! She's up to 33 blocks and counting! Just wanted to post about it again in hopes that I can help to spread the word. Happy quilting!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this made me curious. took the test and I'm the same red. cranberry...must be the influence of delicious cakes and finland ;)

Juliann in WA said...

cranberry red! what a lively color to be
Juliann

The WestCountryBuddha said...

me? well I'm a sort of burnt orange with flashes of bright gold!!

CBM said...

I'm orange-red, not nearly as pretty as yours. I can see why you posted it, it is such a gorgeous little icon.

Bea said...

Hi Jen, thank you for the link to the leukemia projekt

Tazzie said...

OMG, you have been so busy and I haven't seen it! For some reason bloglines hasn't been picking up your new posts! I love everything you've been working on, and the tea cake sounds wonderful!
I'll be checking back again frequently just in case there are technical issues again!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Jeanne said...

Hi!
I've seen you come by and visit my blog, so I signed up for pours on bloglines ... but it never comes through for some reason :(

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to learning more about Finland!

Jeanne

Dormouse said...

Interesting, I'm Cranberry Red as well.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I am apple red... wish I was cranberry -- it's a better color!